One Day Game Hunts
in Cape Town
We offer a special "One Day Springbuck Hunt" while you visiting our beautiful Cape Town. We are only 3/4 hour drive from the Central of Cape Town
For 850.00 USD per person we will offer you the following:
- One Springbuck trophy our National animal of South Africa.
- Transport from and to your hotel(Cape Town area)
- Hunting permit
- Beverages(including wine and beer)
- Use of our rifle and ammunition.
- Fully equipped 4x4 vehicle with air condition
- Instructions how to hunt and shooting before hunting.
- Free C.T.H.S hat for your achievement.
- Bring your partner along for an extra 150.00 USD for the day.
- Other game can be hunted if time allows us.
- Last but not least "No other hidden cost"
- Taxidermy work and finale destination.
- Your personal insurance and Medical.
Animals that can be hunted within an hour to two hours' drive from central Cape Town are the following:
- Cape Eland @ 2200.00 USD
- Cape Eland Female @ 1000.00 USD
- Springbuck @ 400.00 USD
- Bontebok @ 2500.00 USD
- Gemsbuck @ 1200.00 USD
- Cape Red Hartebeest @ 1200.00
- Bluewilderbeest @ 1200.00
- Blackwilderbeest @ 1200.00
- Cape Grysbuck @ 1000.00
- Klipspringer @ 1500.00
- Grey Rhebok(Vaal) @ 2000.00
- Steenbuck @ 350.00
- Common Duiker @ 400.00
- Zebra(Burchell's) @ 1800.00
- Fallow Deer @ 600.00
- Kudu @ 1800.00
- Caracal @ 1100.00
- Ostrich @ 450.00
- Buffallo @ 16 000.00
Daily Rate 1 client and 1 professional hunter @ 500.00 per day
Daily Rate 2 clients and 1 professional hunter @ 400.00 per day
Observer @ 250.00 per day per person.
Your daily rate includes the following:
- Fully licence professional hunter
- Service of staff
- Trackers and skinners
- Hunting permit
- Use of rifle and ammunition
- Full accommodation
- Beverages including wine and beer
- Fully equip 4x4 vehicle
- All meals
- Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded
- Taxidermy work and finale destination
- Personal charters to hunting areas
- Accommodations prior to and after safaris
- Meat - additional cost per kilo if required.
All reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and good health of clients will be taken however; no liability will be accepted for injury or illness before and after the safari.
Importing Firearms Permit
Scanned, readable documentation can be emailed to email@example.com.